Free 6-Month Trial
Secure Ranking & Market-Segment Ownership “Globally”
For-Profit & Not-For-Profit Master Content Providers
How does it work?
- Your company publishes at least one original article per month on either our Blog or Resources section and provides a list of all professionals working for your organization in Ontario to be published in our Professional listings.
- Your Articles and Professional listings will be top ranked by our search tool within your Market Segment, free of charge for 6 months.
- At the end of the free 6-Months Trial, you have two options:
- Continue to enjoy top-ranked benefits by purchasing an MCP Membership for the same Market Segment at a regular price (For-Profit only, NFP are free of charge at all times). or,
- Continue to enjoy Founders Benefits* for the same Market Segment free of charge.
Market Segment Ownership – After the free 6-months trial, and at any time when the MCP Membership for the same Market Segment is open, your company will continue to enjoy the top-ranked benefits for the same Market Segment free of charge.
Right of First Refusal – Ontario. When your company enjoys Founders Benefits free of charge for the specific Market Segment, and we receive an offer from a third party to buy a 12 month MCP Membership for the same Market Segment, your company will have the Right of First Refusal to either a) buy the 12 month MCP Membership for the same Market Segment at a regular price, or b) allow the third party to buy the 12 month MCP Membership for the same Market Segment at a regular price for the specific time frame.
Right of First Refusal – Globally. When we open a new geographical region, your company will have the Right of First Refusal to either a) become the Founder MCP Member for the specific region or b) allow us to secure an alternative MCP to be the Founder MCP Member for the specific Market Segment for that specific geographical region. (Your company would need to have a market presence in the specific new geographical region to exercise the Right of First Refusal – Globally). This Rights of First Refusal will continue globally as we open new markets around the world and will overwrite any other Founder MCP Member that became a founder at a later date in a diferent Region in the same Market Segment.
Third Party MCP Membership. When your company does not exercise their right of First Refusal, and allows a third party to own for 12 months the MCP Membership for the Specific Market segment, your company’s content will be ranked according to relevance and popularity and your Founders Benefits will restore as soon as the Specific Market Segment become available again.
It is going to be an interesting journey. Would you like to come along for the ride?
Game Changers in the Family Services Industry. We are looking for both, For-Profit and Not-For-Profit Organisations. We are not looking for advertisers, we are looking for long-term sustainable growth partners.
If you are interested in creating a positive cycle of awareness for generations to come, send us an email to start your Free 6-Month Trial. firstname.lastname@example.org