This is a 1 ½ day workshop designed to help individuals decide what to do in times of marital uncertainty. Explore your options by understanding the choices, implications and alternatives available to you, including separation, divorce and staying together; happy and fulfilled…
This workshop is intended to help you understand the two sides of marital conflict. Our goal is not to help you cope, but to help you enjoy life. Separation is not the answer, however, living in conflict is not the answer either. We want to help you make decisions for you and your family to be happy. Either identify what needs to be done to have a stable marriage or, separate with dignity and respect.
We encourage both parties in the relation to attend this workshop however, this workshop is designed to helping individuals take ownership of their future, whichever the future might be. Our prices are per person.
What to Expect:
You will have over 10 different sessions with Somos Staff and Professional Service Providers that are experts in different fields. The workshop will add context to help you decide what the best is for you and for your family.
Some questions that you will be able to answer during the workshop:
- Have you been using the right therapy style that can help you achieve a stable relation?
- Would you or your spouse benefit more from personal therapy vs marital therapy?
- Are there other options that you have missed that can help you have a good marriage?
- How much of your marital conflict has to do with your family or origin?
- Are your expectations realistic to either stay together or to separate?
- How do you decide if your relation will ever work?
- What kind of Service Providers and how many do you need to help you through his process, either to staying together or to separate?
- What would it happen if you separate? Who will pay how much, to who and why?
- What is mediation and how does an amicable and contested divorce look like?
- What will it happen with your finances if you separate?
- How can you manage your finances differently to have a better relation?
- Who has rights over your children if you separate?
- What is the impact on your children if you stay together in a bad marriage and what is the impact if you separate?
Workshop Schedule (Topics and Key Speakers)
|Day 1 (from 6pm to 9pm)|
|History, Heritage & Family of Origin||Somos|
|Communication Styles Differences||Somos|
|What is in your Backpack?||Somos|
|Day 2 (from 9am to 6pm)|
|It’s all about you (Individuality)||Registered Psychologist|
|It’s all about your partner (Duality)||Split in 2 sessions|
|a) Staying Together||Marriage Therapist|
|b) Moving Apart||Marriage Therapist|
|Divorce & Separation||Split in 2 sessions|
|a) Rights||Family Lawyer|
|Your Children||Child Psychologist|
|Your Money||Charted Accountant|
|Your Spirituality||Life Coach|
|Your Family’s Future||Somos|
Dates: Review our Online Registration Page for Dates
Location: Downtown Toronto
Cost per person: $249
Snacks, Soft Drinks, Water, Coffee, Tea, etc. provided on both days. Light Breakfast and Lunch provided on day 2
Need more information? Sent us an email to: email@example.com
Money Back Guarantee – any person not completely satisfied with a Somos sponsored workshop will receive a full refund upon request and “completion” of the complete workshop schedule.