I am a Registered Psychotherapist (RP) and a Registered Marriage and Family Therapist (RMFT), and have worked for over 40 years with individuals, couples and families. I am privileged to be part of an interdisciplinary and multicultural team at the Institute. I enjoy journeying as a therapist with people from diverse ages, ethnicities, and backgrounds as they face life's challenges and changes, seeking wholeness and moving towards reconciliation with themselves and others.
Areas of specialty include:
- Family interventions
- Consultation, assessment & treatment planning for adolescents and adults
- Navigation of the addiction treatment system and facilitation to treatment
- Stabilization through individual or group therapy
- Maintenance and Aftercare
- Ongoing individual, couple and family therapy
Family Service agencies offer help in nearly all communities across the province. There is a wide range of services, many of which exist at most family service agencies.